How to order
(1) Please look through our online and/or catalog page for your choice.
(2) Please provide the details on the order form including product code, color, size and quantity, your customer information, and press 'send'.
(3) Once the order is received, we will soon inform you of the availability, or other alternatives if it is temporary out of stock.
Also, the total amount payable including shipping will be notified.
Feel free to inform us, if you would like to make any changes at this time.
(4) We will let you know the site of PayPal after receiving your order confirmation.
(5) The PayPal site lets you make payment using your choice of credit card for your convenience.
(6)Your purchased item(s) will be sent within three business days after payment is confirmed.
- We accept the following methods of your payment.
PayPal: By credit card of your choice including VISA, MasterCard, JCB etc...
- We will provide you with the PayPal site, the safer, easier way to pay online, after receiving your order confirmation.
Then please follow the PayPal procedures to process.
- We ask that you pay any related tariff where it is applicable.
- We use EMS by Japan Post as it is the most reliable and globally provided service for your convenience.
It is traceable (with some exceptions depending on the country), and is signed for upon arrival.
- For details, please refer to Japan Post website at
- Shipping cost (=3,000JPY) is the same all over the country.
- countries and regions, so should you feel uncertain, please feel free to ask us.
- We assume no responsibility against any loss or damage during delivery as stipulated in the Japan Post EMS regulations.
We, however, assist our customers by contacting the Japan Post to investigate any possible issues resulting from the EMS mailing
EMS delivery service may not be offered to a certain
Purchased item returns, exchanges, or cancelations
All sales are final, and any returns, exchanges, or cancelations will not be honored.
- Company name:J CLOTHING STORE
- Manager:Junichi Sato
- Address:3-6-41 izumicho, ishinomaki, Myagi-Japan 986-0832
Protection for personal information
All the customer information will be protected and will not be released to any third parties in accordance with the applicable Japanese law.
Any dispute resulting from the transaction will be settled at the Miyagi District Courthouse under the Japanese jurisdiction.
E-mail a question or comment